2. User Obligations
By downloading, accessing, or using the Website, you represent that you are at least sixteen (16) years old or the legal age of majority, whichever is greater, and you are agreeing to these Terms. You also agree to abide by all applicable local, state, and national laws and regulations with respect to your use of the Website. You further represent you shall at all times provide true, accurate, current, and complete information (and updates thereto) when submitting information to Dressestyle through the Website. You shall only use the Website as permitted by this Agreement, and you shall not use the Website or the Content for any commercial, political, obscene, illegal, or inappropriate purpose. Dressestyle reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Website for any or no reason. If you register for an account on the Website, you may be required to designate an email address and password, and there may be additional requirements as designated by Dressestyle from time to time. You agree to assume all responsibility concerning your use of the Website, including all activity occurring through your password (and related account access). You shall immediately notify Dressestyle if you suspect or become aware of any loss, theft, or unauthorized use of your password.
You understand, acknowledge, and agree that the operation of certain portions of this Website or the receipt of certain information, such as registering or creating an account on this Website, requires the submission, use, and dissemination of certain personally identifiable information.
4. Intellectual property
You acknowledge and agree that all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights in any material or content on dressestyle.com always belong to us or those who have authorized us to use it. Our website is protected by copyright. You must not use any information provided on this website for any commercial or illegal purpose.
We respect the intellectual property rights of all third parties and have been committed to protecting intellectual property rights. If you believe that the products or services on our website are infringing, please contact us so that we can take immediate action. Please read our Copyright Notice for more information.
5. Trading Rules
Since we are continuously developing and upgrading our products and service, any technical, non-technical specification, including but not limited to web pages, reports tables, figures, images, videos, or audios of any of the products of Dressestyle.com may be altered or completely changed in formats and contents without a prior notification either online or offline.
Prices listed on Dressestyle.com or provided by any representatives of Dressestyle.com are subject to change without prior notice.
We have made every effort to display, as accurately as possible, the colors of our products that appear on the Services. However, because the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be an accurate depiction of the color of the product you selected to purchase.
Unless otherwise provided, we will comply only with its minimum packing standards for the method of transportation selected. The cost of all special packing, loading or bracing requested by you will be paid for by you.
To ensure the delivery is successful, please make sure to provide us with the correct and detailed delivery address and contact information. Shipping fee and shipping time vary from the method of shipping and the destination country. Please refer to our Shipping Information.
(5) Returns and Exchanges
If you wish to return the product, please check our Return And Exchange policy.
6. Reviews, Comments, Communications, & other Contents
(1) Except as otherwise provided elsewhere in this Agreement or on the site, anything that you submit or post to the site or Dressestyle’ social media site and/or provide Dressestyle, including, without limitation, ideas, know-how, techniques, questions, reviews, comments, images, photos, and suggestions (collectively, "Submissions") will be treated as non-confidential and nonproprietary, and by submitting or posting, you agree to irrevocable right, permission and license to the Submissions and all IP rights related thereto (excluding the moral rights such as authorship right) to Dressestyle without charge and Dressestyle shall have the royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, and transferable right to use, copy, distribute, display, publish, perform, sell, lease, transmit, adapt, create derivative works from such Submissions by any means and in any form, and to translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or decompile such Submissions. All Submissions shall automatically become the sole and exclusive property of Dressestyle and shall not be returned to you and you agree not to raise any dispute in connection with any use of the entry by Dressestyle in the future.
(2) By submitting to this site or the Dressestyle social media site, ①You represent and warrant that your Submissions, in whole or in part, are clear and free of any IP right infringement, disputes, or third-party claims. Dressestyle assumes no liability for any misuse of copyright or any other rights of third parties by you. ②You represent that you have obtained express permission from everyone who took, or is appearing in, your Submission.③You acknowledge that you will not be compensated in any way for our use of your Submission. ④You represent that you understand that we may retouch, edit or otherwise alter Content (such as photos) without your ability to inspect or pre-approved. ⑤You undertake to defend for and indemnify Dressestyle against any losses caused due to the use of the entries for any purposes.
(3) In addition to the rights applicable to any Submission, when you post Submissions to the site or Dressestyle’ social media, you also grant Dressestyle the right to use the name that you submit with any review, comment, image, photo, or other content, if any, in connection with such review, comment, or other content. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the reviews, comments, images, photos, and other content that you post on this site and that use of your reviews, comments, image, photo, or other content by Dressestyle will not infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party. You shall not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead Dressestyle or third parties as to the origin of any Submissions or content. Dressestyle may, but shall not be obligated to remove or edit any Submissions (including comments, reviews, images, or photos) for any reason.
7. Links to third-party websites
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by us. References on our Site to any names, marks, products, or services of third parties, or links to third-party sites or information, are not an endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation of the third party or its information, products, or services.
We have no control over, assume no responsibility for, and do not endorse or verify the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services, including, but not limited to, any third-party social media or mobile app platform with which the Services operate or otherwise interact. The Company is not responsible for the acts or omission of any operator of any such site or platform. Your use of any such third-party site or platform is at your own risk and will be governed by such third party’s terms and policies (including its privacy policies). We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of any content posted on the Site by anyone other than us. We strongly advise you to read all third-party terms and conditions and privacy policies.
8. Sales, Customs and Value-Added Taxes
In an effort to remain compliant with respective consumer legislation, we strongly encourage our customers to maintain good standing with respect to custom and value-added taxes or VAT, where applicable.
Due to separate and applicable tax jurisdictions, the end customers' purchases may be subject to specific sales, custom or VAT, and the shipping time and associated cost may increase.
9. Errors, Inaccuracies, and Omissions
If the personal information you submit to us is wrong or changed, you can modify it in "My Account" or contact us to correct the errors related to the personal data provided during the purchase process.
Sometimes, certain content or information on our website may contain technical, photographic, or typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions. If there is inaccurate information, we can correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, update information or cancel orders at any time.
10. Uncontrollable Event
(1) We will not be liable for any non-compliance or delay in compliance with any of the obligations we assume under the Terms or other contracts when caused by events that are beyond our reasonable control ( "Force Majeure" ). Force Majeure shall include any act, event, failure to exercise, omission, or accident that is beyond our reasonable control, including, among others, the following:
(2) Strike, lockout, or other forms of protest.
(3) Civil unrest, revolt, invasion, terrorist attack or terrorist threat, war (declared or not), or threat or preparation for war.
(4) Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, collapse, epidemic, pandemic, or any other natural disaster.
(5) Inability to use trains, ships, aircraft, motorized transport, or other means of transport, public or private.
(6) Inability to use public or private telecommunication systems.
(7) Acts, decrees, legislation, regulations, or restrictions of any government or public authority.
(8) Strike, failure, or accident in maritime or river transport, postal transport, or any other type of transport.
(9) It shall be understood that our obligations deriving from the Terms or other contracts are suspended during the period in which Force Majeure remains in effect and we will be given an extension of the period in which to fulfill these obligations by an amount of time equal to the time the Force Majeure lasted. We will provide all reasonable resources to end the Force Majeure to the extent we can or to find a solution that enables us to fulfill our obligations under the Terms despite the Force Majeure.
11. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
(1) Except as otherwise provided in the standard terms of sale that govern the same of each product on this site, this site, the products offered for sale on it, and the transactions conducted through it are provided by Dressestyle.com on an "as is" basis.
(2) Dressestyle.com makes no presentations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site except as provided here to the full extent permissible by applicable law.
(3) Dressestyle.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, title, quiet enjoyment, data accuracy, and system integration.
(4) This site may include inaccuracies, mistakes, or typographical errors. Dressestyle.com does not warrant that the content will be uninterrupted or error-free.
(5) To the maximum extent permitted by law, Dressestyle.com will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to, indirect incidental, punitive, exemplary, special, or consequential damages.
(6) To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Dressestyle.com's total liability to you for any damages (regardless of the foundation for the action) shall not exceed in the aggregate the amount of fees actually paid by you to Dressestyle.com during the month immediately preceding the act allegedly giving rise to Dressestyle.com's liability.
(7) Dressestyle and/or the seller will act according to the warranty as shown on the platform when and only when damage is in connection with the product and has valid and confirmed manufacturing defects. Dressestyle and/or the seller will not be held liable or responsible for any damages resulting from customers' improper use, personal negligence, and/or other reasons that do not attribute to product defects.
12. Order Acceptance
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. Dressestyle.com reserves the right, at sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being canceled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order.
Dressestyle is not responsible for late deliveries for special occasions, such as birthdays, or other events. We encourage customers to place their orders in advance to ensure there is enough time to receive their items.
All orders reported as "delivered" by shipping companies are considered delivered. Dressestyle cannot be made liable for non-delivery in this case.
13. Applicable Law
The parties to these terms shall submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts. The use of this website and any transaction contract with this website are protected by Hong Kong law. If you sign a contract with us as a consumer, nothing in these terms and conditions affects your rights as a consumer under the applicable laws of your jurisdiction.
The logo or image of Dressestyle on the homepage of its website, mobile site, application, or any other location as used in communication to users is registered by Dressestyle and may not be used, communicated, or distributed without first obtaining the express written consent of Dressestyle.
These terms of service remain valid until terminated by you or us. You can terminate these terms of service by notifying us by email at any time that you no longer wish to use our service or stop using our website.
You understand and agree that we can immediately terminate without prior notice, restrict your access or suspend your account based on any of the following if the following conditions occur:
-Fraud, deception, or illegal activities
-Violation of these terms
-Required by relevant law enforcement agencies
-Security or technical issues
We will not be liable to you or any third party for terminating, restricting access, and/or suspending your account. Any such termination will not affect our rights, restrictions, or statements under this agreement.
16. Entire Agreement
These terms and any service-related policies or rules published on this website constitute a complete agreement and understanding between you and us and have a standard effect on your use of the service.
If we have not exercised or delayed the exercise of our rights against you, or if we have failed to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these terms and conditions, this does not mean that we have waived your rights and does not mean You do not have to fulfill these obligations.
Any ambiguity in the interpretation of these terms should not be interpreted as detrimental to the drafting party.
You agree that Dressestyle.com's remedy at law for any actual or threatened breach of this Agreement would be inadequate and that Dressestyle.com shall be entitled to specific performance or injunctive relief, or both, in addition to any damages that Dressestyle.com may be legally entitled to recover, together with reasonable expenses of any form of dispute resolution, including, without limitation, attorneys' fees.
No right or remedy of Dressestyle.com shall be exclusive of any other, whether at law or in equity, including, without limitation, damages injunctive relief, attorneys' fees, and expenses.
No instance of waiver by Dressestyle.com of its rights or remedies under these terms and conditions shall imply any obligation to grant any similar, future, or another waiver.
18. Effective Date & Supplemental Terms